
Momma took this before we left,but she cut off my belly LOL

He wasn't sure about that hat at first!

He put the fireman hat on backwards
lol
There's his bed! He had it on correctly at first.

He loved his Navy Seal! I love this picture!

This is a great picture too!!

I love this
picture of us!!! It turned out so great! I've got to print it out!

Mike and the bear!

Me in front of the waterfall in the cave.

This is a neat picture!

We were on the bridge here. The fish aquarium is down bottom.

Another picture.

The deer on the cliff!

Another bear in the tree!
These next ones are from Sunday.

Eating his donut,after he got okay with the powder!

He decided he didn't like the powder anymore
lol
Being goofy!

Showing off for Brenda and Lance!

He looks
mischievous in this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment