RYC: Yep, I left Bloop. The website was begining to make me crazy. The main page is always full of garbage and I felt as though most of my faves were suddenly becoming quite 'cliquey' and in short it was reminding me far too much of high school. I like it much better here. It's more individual, and mature if that's possible? LOL
Hi I'm Heather.I'm a 26 year old child of God,wife,and mother. I've got 4 men in my life: Jesus, my beloved Savior; Mike, my amazing husband; Daniel, my playful son; and Aaron my other precious son. I am blessed beyond belief. In '06 I graudated from Southeastern Baptist College; in December of '06 I married my best friend; and in January of '08 I gave birth to my first baby boy; and October 23,2009 I gave birth to my second son. I love many things and just love to have fun! I created 2 blogs,this one and my other Beauty of the Lord. That blog will consists of pictures of our life. So I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better!
3 comments:
You look so cute!
RYC: Yep, I left Bloop. The website was begining to make me crazy. The main page is always full of garbage and I felt as though most of my faves were suddenly becoming quite 'cliquey' and in short it was reminding me far too much of high school. I like it much better here. It's more individual, and mature if that's possible? LOL
I love all the pictures, Heather! Look at your little belly and that Daniel is growing up so fast and it as cute as can be.
I've missed talking to you.
((hugs))
Post a Comment