Monday, March 16, 2009

my new hair cut and pics of Daniel

Haley cut my hair Thursday.

It's shorter than I wanted.

That was my hair before.

I took him outside Tuesday afternoon. He loved it.

Mike put him in his uniform one night.

I thought this cute.

This is adorable too!!

He does not like to touch the ground with his hands still lol

Adorable!

His face is changing so much!

Acting silly!

His new car seat and sunshades!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how grown up Daniel looks! He is so handsome :)

Melody said...

I think your hair cut looks nice. Daniel is so cute. I just love his facial expressions. It's amazing how much he's changed over his first year.

Adrian said...

Your hair looks nice. :) Daniel is so cute! He's changed so much!

Jennifer said...

I love your new haircut! I always enjoy looking at pictures of your handsome little man, Daniel.

Thanks for sharing!