Here are some recent pictures. Daniel is almost a year old,it's unbelievable. Hope you enjoy them!

This was Thursday night at my parents. We had my brother a cake,so Daniel and I went over. That's my Mom and my oldest niece Tabitha with Daniel.

My nephew,Landon, in his overalls. He loves tractors,bucks,and trucks!

They're waiting on the cake
LOL That's Wesley,my sister's husband,Marley, and Tabitha.

There's the birthday boy,
Anthoney.
Anthoney,Landon,and Daniel. Ant is expecting a
lil' boy in April!!
YAY!

Uncle
Anthoney and Daniel

Aunt Haley and Daniel

My precious baby out. He's so adorable,isn't he?
hehe

I put up his Sheriff Station the other day, he had fun with it.
Anybody seen this
lil'
munchin? I love this picture!

This was back before Christmas,he's so funny!

This was after Uncle Raymond's funeral,we finally made it home. He loves that truck he got when he was like 3 months old
haha
He lost one shoe somewhere in the house
lol I loved his outfit that we just threw together for the funeral though.

This is the horse we got him for Christmas. He has a fascination with horses. It makes noises and he just loves it!

Wearing Daddy's hat!

He learned to put it on himself last week,it was cute!

He just put the hat on backwards,while walking. I thought it was the neatest thing.

One of his new p.j. outfits I found on sale. He got a haircut while at my parents Thursday night,finally! I love it cut short!

He thought it was the funniest thing when I would get in there and look through that window
lol he just cackled. So he tried it,but wasn't laughing
haha
He was playing peek-a-boo.

Just playing around.

I caught him falling
lol Neat picture.

Finding something on the floor to put in his mouth!

I love this picture!!
hehe So cute!

This was at the hospital when Uncle Raymond was there.

I thought this was cute!

Now, this is one of the best pictures we have of him.
LOL I don't know what he was thinking. We were at Wendy's with Mike's family and he just started doing this. Now, he does it randomly. I love it!

And I love this picture too!! Mike is smiling hahahaha

This was when we went to see Grandma Sadie.

This is priceless. Yesterday, when I came in from shopping for groceries,this is what I found. I had to snap a picture!

Here is Aunt K(we call her Aunt Melinda) and Daniel. They bought a new boat for the lake house. They stopped by Ms. Rachel's(it's her sister) to rest.
1 comment:
He's such a handsome little fella! I can't believe he's almost a year! The one of him and Mike snuggled up together is just priceless!
Post a Comment