So here are some pictures from the few last weeks. Daniel is growing so much! He can clap now and will walk really good holding my hands. He got his first "real" haircut last Wednesday by my sister. She went to cosmetology school. He looks so handsome and so much older!

This was the Sunday before last after church.
hehe He thinks he is a big boy.

This was of course before his hair cut.

He did not want to take pictures this night,Saturday before last.

I still wanted some anyways
lolSo serious looking! He's got some fat cheeks!

He was coming after Mike
lol
He loves sitting on Daddy's shoulders!

Thought that was cute!

I love my family and home!

He's started holding his bottle. I was nagged and nagged about making him hold it himself,but he just did it on his own.

Saturday
morning. He was eating some muffins with me.

His new haircut!!! I LOVE it! He looks so much more older.

I have so many pictures of him,it's not even funny.
He attacked me
lolHe's so playful and can be rough at times.

I love this picture!!

Mimi (my Mother) and Daniel Wednesday.

I love this picture of them! People tell me I look just like her
lol
Daniel's first haircut! Aunt Haley cutting away at his hair.

He was okay until she started cutting the front
lol
But he got distracted by hair that fell on the high chair.

Here my man is clapping!
hehe
He had a ball playing with the bows.

He gives such serious looks sometimes.

He's so funny too!

This one is classic
lol He loves playing with Mike's ruler.
I put the bow on his head and he didn't even notice.

I put a name tag on his shirt and he just thought it was hilarious
lolNo, he didn't destroy it
lol I snapped a picture,then put the wrapping paper away.
I was cleaning his crib out yesterday and he decided to finally play in his swing
lol
He looks so proud of himself here
lol He's hoot to raise!
Hope ya enjoyed! I should have tons from the FYM Christmas Party,Christmas Eve and Day. :)
3 comments:
Daniel looks like he has such a fun personality. So cute!
He looks like so much fun! Adorable :)
Thank you for following my blog... unfortunately, some of the guys my DH works with have been looking at it and making jokes about it at work. So, in order to try to protect DH, I am making my blog private. If you would like to continue reading, please send me your email address so I can send you an invitation. My email address is mermay1677@yahoo.com.
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment